Fire Extinguisher Sales
M&M Fire Extinguishers provides a wide array of fire extinguishers.
We offer services specific to your business and industry needs.
Fire Extinguishers for Sale NYC
All Models and Sizes
M&M Fire Extinguishers proudly sells and services all models and sizes of fire extinguishers that are currently available on the market. Not only do we specialize in a wide array of fire extinguishers for sale, we are also here to help you choose the most appropriate fire extinguishers for your home or business. Whether you own a home or a business, you may have many questions about the kind of fire extinguisher is most appropriate for you.
M&M Fire Extinguishers has been meeting the needs of clients throughout Long Island and New York City for over a decade. We like to consider ourselves to be experts in selecting the appropriate fire extinguishers that will not only meet all fire safety codes, but will be the right fit for your home or business. It is important that you know that there is no “one size fits all” method when it comes to purchasing a fire extinguisher. Every type of fire extinguisher has a specific use for each potential fire related emergency.
M&M Fire Extinguishers provides a wide array of fire extinguishers that are specific to your business and industry needs. Because of our years worth of experience, we possess the knowledge and experience that is required for your fire safety needs. M&M Fire Extinguishers sells and installs only the highest quality brands and products in the entire fire extinguisher industry.
What Kind of Fire Extinguisher is Right For You?
Many consumers are unsure of what kind of fire extinguishers they should be purchasing for their home or business. Below, we have provided a list of some of the most common and practical fire extinguishers that our clients have purchased in the past.
- ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers: These types of fire extinguishers are for use in fires involving ordinary combustibles, flammable liquids, and electrical equipment.
- BC Dry Chemical: BC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers are meant for use for fires involving flammable liquid and electrical equipment.
- Class K Fire Extinguishers: For fires involving combustible cooking fluids such as oils and fats, a Class K Fire Extinguisher is most appropriate.
- Halotron or Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers: When it comes to fires involving ordinary combustibles, flammable liquids, and electrical equipment, you will want to consider a Halotron or Clean Agent Fire Extinguisher.
- C02 Fire Extinguishers: CO2 fire extinguishers are for use in fires that involve flammable liquids such as oils, gasoline, lacquers, grease and paints.
- Class D Fire Extinguishers: A Class D fire extinguisher is meant for use to extinguish fires that result from powders, flakes, or shavings of combustible metals such as magnesium, titanium, potassium, and sodium.
- H20 Fire Extinguishers: For fires that start as a result of burning paper, cloth, wood, rubber and plastics, and H20 Fire Extinguisher (or water fire extinguisher) is the best type of fire extinguisher for you to purchase.
- The type of fire that is to most likely occur in your home or business
- The size of fire that is to most likely occur.
- The potential hazards in the area of your home or business where a fire is most likely to occur.
- The amount of energized electrical equipment in the area of the potential fire.
- The size of your home or business.
When choosing the most appropriate fire extinguisher for your home or business, M&M Fire Extinguishers wants you to be prepared for what potential fire would most likely arise. Take this into consideration. Cost effectiveness is a high priority for all consumers, therefore our team would not want you to purchase something that isn’t right for your particular circumstance. When purchasing a fire extinguisher from M&M Fire Extinguishers, some things that you might want to consider are:
It is the mission of the team at M&M Fire Extinguishers to ensure that your safety concerns be met. If you would like to speak to a member of our team about the fire extinguishers that are the right fit for your home or business, please contact us today with any questions that you might have.