M&M Fire Extinguishers provides a wide array of fire extinguishers.
We offer services specific to your business and industry needs.
Fire Extinguisher Cabinets NYC
When it comes to purchasing a new fire extinguisher for your home or business, it is important to consider how it is going to be stored or installed. Many homes and companies find it best to use a certified fire extinguisher cabinet. A fire extinguisher cabinet is the ultimate protection for your fire extinguisher. A fire cabinet makes storing your new fire extinguisher safe as well as accessible. A good fire extinguisher cabinet is also a way to make the safety equipment look pleasing to the eye, while being easily reached.
At M&M Fire Extinguishers, we proudly offer an extensive collection of fire extinguisher cabinets. Here you will find a wide variety of different styles, sizes and models of fire extinguisher cabinets that will work well for your home or business. From white baked enamel steel, to aluminum, to stainless steel, to plastic, to fiberglass to wood, all of our fire extinguisher cabinets are of the highest quality manufactured by the top companies in fire extinguisher storage.
If you are looking for something that will fit your specific needs, M&M Fire Extinguishers has got you covered. The majority of our fire extinguisher cabinets come with selectable options. Some of these options include fire rating (fire rated fire extinguisher cabinets), tempered glass, decals, locks, recessed handles and more. We carry outdoor and indoor fire extinguisher cabinets in different sizes and materials, so our selection is guaranteed to meet any of your needs.
Although M&M Fire Extinguishers provides installation of your new fire extinguishers and accessories, we know that you may have some questions or concerns before you decide on the proper fire cabinets to purchase. Some of the things to keep in mind before purchasing a new fire cabinet include:
- What kind of fire extinguisher cabinet do you need?
- What capacity and type of fire extinguisher will your fire cabinet be storing?
- What type of material do you need for your fire cabinet?
- Do you need recessed, semi-recessed or surface mounted cabinets?
- What type and size of trim projection would you like for your fire cabinet?
- How much wall depth will be available for your fire cabinet?
- What style of door will be best for your fire cabinet? You will be able to choose from ull window, partial window, or no window.
- Do you need a lock or any specific lettering on your fire extinguisher cabinet?
- Will your fire extinguisher cabinet be installed in a fire rated wall?
There are many things to consider when purchasing a new fire extinguisher cabinet, the team at M&M Fire Extinguishers is here to help you choose the right cabinet for your home or business. Not only will M&M Fire Extinguishers help you find the best fire extinguisher cabinet for you, but we also specialize in fire cabinet installation as well! Call us today to discuss which fire extinguisher cabinet will be the right fit for you!