Saint James NY Fire Extinguisher Repair
Fire Extinguisher Repair – M&M Fire Extinguishers
M&M Fire Extinguishers offers complete system repairs for all types and varieties of fire extinguishers.
Our crew of certified professionals has received extensive training in assessing and repairing portable
fire extinguishers to ensure that they are up to code and working properly.
When it comes to fire protection, a portable fire extinguisher is an absolute must. Unfortunately,
however, just because you have an extinguisher on-hand doesn’t mean that it will be ready when an
emergency strikes. That’s why it’s important to have the device inspected, serviced, and repaired on a
regular basis – and at M&M Fire Extinguishers, that’s exactly what we do!
Signs Your Fire Extinguisher is in Need of Repair
How can you tell if your fire extinguisher needs repairs? Here are a few things that you should be on the
• The pressure. A pressure gauge should be situated on the fire extinguisher. This gauge should
contain a green space which indicates where the proper pressure level is. If the pressure reading
is not in the right range, it needs to be repaired. A simple recharging by a professional will get
the pressure back to the right range.
• The pull pin. All portable fire extinguishers feature pull pins on their handles. In order to operate
the device, the pull pin must be pulled out. If this pin is missing, someone has either tried to use
the extinguisher or has tampered with. In either case, the fire extinguisher will likely not be
ready in the event of an emergency. You need to have the device inspected and the pull pin
replaced by a professional.
• Tamper seal. Extinguishers also feature tamper seals. These seals have to be removed prior to
use. If it’s missing, then the fire extinguisher either has to be repaired or replaced.
• Physical damage. If you notice any signs of physical damage, such as dents, dings, corrosion, or
rust, debris, or any other type of damage, you should call in a professional to have the
extinguisher inspected and either repaired or replaced. A damaged fire extinguisher will not only
be ineffective in the event of a fire, but there is a chance that it could explode and create a very
If you notice any of the above, you need to contact M&M Fire Extinguishers as soon as possible. Your
safety is of utmost importance – and it’s our top priority.
Upon contacting us, we’ll have one of our professionals assess your fire extinguisher to check for
damage. If there is an issue and it can be repaired, we’ll fix it for you. If it’s beyond repair, we’ll replace it
with a new one.
When it comes to fire, you need to have the proper protection and a plan of action in place. A portable
fire extinguisher is one of the most important tools you can have to protect you from a fire. Don’t put
your life or anyone else’s in harm’s way! Contact M&M Fire Extinguishers today to schedule a complete
inspection and repair of your portable fire extinguishers!
- Learn more about Saint James, NY 11780
- Open a Saint James, NY map
- Find the Saint James, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Saint James, NY pharmacies
- View the current Saint James, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Saint James, NY public and private schools
- Saint James, NY is located in Suffolk County on Long Island